I was in Miami for Labor Day with a friend who had killer abs. I asked her her secret and she said,
“8 minute Abs.”
I used to do 8 minute Abs all the time! I felt like an idiot. Why did I ever stop? I told her I lost my DVD and she said,
“You know you can just find it on Youtube, right?”
Of course. Of course I do. (Sideways glance.)
So not only does she have better abs than me, she has to sass me while she’s at it. Whatever.
I recommend 8 minute Abs for the following reasons:
1. The trainer wears bad Hooter’s-like spandex.
2. He says things like, “Hang in there, Gang!”
3. It’s set at a terribly unpicturesque swamp.
4. Bad keyboard music plays in the background.
5. I’m already feeling the burn.
6. It’s completely manageable. You won’t dread doing it because it’s so incredibly painful. It’s not.
Get into it, Gang!